1. Download and install the newest version of MCPatcher
2. Download the newest version of Jay Pack
3. Hit Windows + r on your keyboard and type in %appdata%
4. (optional) Right Click on the .minecraft folder -> send to -> Desktop (create Shortcut) If you did this you wont need to go this long way to your .minecraft folder every time !
5. Open the .minecraft folder
6. Copy & Paste Jay Pack in the texturepacks folder
7. Run Minecraft and select Mods and Texture Packs -> select Jay Pack
8. Enjoy playing Minecraft with Jay Pack !