This mob has a spawn rate of 5% (Rare). It will freeze when seen (includes other angels [update 1.2]. When not seen will run towards player changing appearance slightly. When it is not day or the angel is in a cave with a light source, the angel will try to remove it to create darkness which enables the angel to be unaffected by a player looking at the creature. When the creature is looked at directly, the player will undergo a Stone Slow debuf which will last for a short period of time.
A weeping angel has a 1 in 25 chance of becoming a teleporter, when this happens on attack it will teleport the player in a 200 block radius; either above the ground or in a cave. Did I forget to mention they can only be killed with a diamond pickaxe (hard mode) by being mined? (iron pickaxe on normal or less).
1. Close Minecraft.
2. Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:\Users\[Your User Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin.
3. Open Minecraft.jar with a program such as WinRar or 7-zip.
4. Delete the META-INF folder
5. *SKIP if already installed* Drag the files from inside the Modloader .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
6. *SKIP if already installed* Drag the files from inside the AudioMod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
7. Move the files from inside the “Put these in the jar” folder in the Weeping Angels mod .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
8. Drag the files from inside the “resources” folder into .minecraft/resources.
9. Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!