Millénaire is a single-player mod for Minecraft. It aims to fill the “emptiness” of single-player worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, North Indian and Mayans themes and additional cultures planned.
Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
Millénaire is available in the following languages: French, English, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Dutch, Portuguese and Slovenian (more coming!)
After downloading the installer, run it.
On the top left there will likely be a check mark, this is saying that the installer has successfully automatically found where your main Minecraft folder is to save the mod in.
– if instead there is an X, press the select folder button and manually find it for the installer.
Under that is a spot that says whether or not you have ModLoader installed.
– If instead of a green check there is an X click the download button to go download it.
– If it is already downloaded but the installer still says that it isn’t, click the select button and manually find it for the installer.
– Once one of the two above have been done click the install button to install ModLoader.
Under that is whether or not you have Millénaire installed and whether that installed file is the current version of Millénaire.
– If it is an X and you haven’t installed it yet, click the download button and install it.
– If you have installed it but the installer can’t find it, click the select button to manually find it for the installer.
– Once one of the above is done click the install button to install Millénaire.
– If you would like to change the language ten choose your main language and fallback language before clicking the install button.
Congratulations you have installed Millénaire!